Monday 23 December 2013

Something that has been on my heart of late is the idea of marriage. Namely when do I get one??? It has really been pressing on me the last few months so of course God has been speaking to me about it. "Daughter, there are many kinds of purity. You desire to be made pure but you do not understand what you are asking. To be made pure you must first go through the flame. The impurities must rise to the surface so that they may be removed. It is a hard process and not what I intend for you in this moment. This moment is one of preparation and anticipation. The one you desire is coming. You have been asking for him, yearning for him, begging and crying for him. Now is the time in which you must prepare yourself for him as he is preparing himself for you. Do not lose heart my child. I have not forgotten you or your earthly desires. All shall happen by my design. Do not forget you are not forgotten."

No comments:

Post a Comment