Monday 23 December 2013

Message from 23/12/13

My daughter, please tell my children I love them. This is what they need to hear. This is what they need to know. Too often they are told of the avenging God, the thunderbolt and lightning God. The God who destroys all who disobey Him. They forget the forgiving God, the saving God, creating God, the loving, fatherly God. Remind my children of all that I am. I AM. I am so much more than ideas and stories. I am more than a concept. I do not fit within your descriptions or your concepts of right and wrong or good and evil. You ask yourselves how a good God could allow suffering and debate my existence. It pains me to be doubted by those I love but I gave you choice and you have made your decisions. Much is to come that shall change hearts and minds. I know how things shall end and it will be glorious. Tell my children - love abounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment