Sunday 26 January 2014

A serious one. Not that they aren't all serious but some of the messages are happy ones, encouraging ones. No one likes to be told things are their own fault :( I know that these are messages that God gave to help me through my situations but I hope that by sharing them online He will lead someone else to read them at a time that is helpful to them. I see that some people do stumble along here every now and again. I hope that you leave with a sense of His love.
This situation you are in is partly of your own making. You cut people out - turn them away. You build up walls and fortresses then wonder why no one will try to get in. You make it too hard. Those who have made the effort are worth hanging on to. They took years to get to know you. How many busy people have years to devote to one person? You need to give more back. Offer up yourself and seek to know them. I know you are going through a dry patch with church at the moment but do not despair. People are preoccupied. Give them a chance and they will come to see the bright shining star that is you dear child. Your friendships don't need to be all in one place. Your worship does not need to be all in one house. You are not meant to be all alone but remember that friendship and devotion go two ways. Wait it out - things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment